Google analytics – we know this awesome service from Google to keep everything on tracking of our websites. There are lots of resources available under this service. We have to learn and go through every resource to get an idea how they work. The only help was Google’s nice manual within. Still now we can have used Google analytics service if we have a live website to handle. So, if anyone does not have any website then it is really tough to get an idea how analytics works. To overcome this situation Google has introduced Google Analytics Demo account, available to everyone.
Google has said in their blog that this demo account includes all the major features like Adwords linking, setting up goals, e-commerce integration and the result will be fully functional data like the real account.
What will you get from analytics demo account? (the same what Google has mentioned in their blog)
- Access all the Standard reports to see which ones are useful to you
- Get inspiration from predefined dashboards and segments imported from the Solutions Gallery to create your own
- Alter reports by adding table filters and secondary dimensions, and by changing the report type
- Learn how to compare audience, acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance to a previous date range period
- Create your own personal assets such as custom reports, annotations, shortcuts and custom alerts
- Become familiar with the predefined attribution models and even create your own
- Determine whether features you don’t haven’t implemented could be beneficial to you e.g. AdWords and Search Console integrations
- Use it as a companion when following a training course
For the trainers who teach others Google Analytics, this demo account would help them a lot as a teaching & learning tool. They can use it to create tests, quizzes and other learning materials for the students using this tool.
Access Google Analytics Demo account now.
Leave a Reply