WordPress white or blank admin screen except the left navigation bar is a very common issue of WordPress. There are lots of users who do not regularly update their WordPress version. Now one day you logs into your WordPress dashboard and get this blank screen, no content is showing up and you are not able to navigate to any tabs or links.
Here is the solution.
- Go to ‘wp-adminincludes’ directory via FTP and download ‘screen.php’ file.
- Open this screen.php file in any PHP editor (notepad ++ or Sublime Text ).
- Go to line number: 706 and you can see this
<?php echo self::$this->_help_sidebar; ?>
- Replace the above line with this
<?php echo $this->_help_sidebar; ?>
- Save this screen.php file and upload to the same place.
- It’s all, now log into your WordPress dashboard and you can see that everything gets back.
I recommend you update your WordPress and Plugins versions regularly so that you will never have any issue at all.
Leave a Reply